Askatasuna part of Eleutheromania collection, it has a timeless shape designed for an evening event or a Saturday afternoon walking around Soho.
In the manufacturing of its materials, the 100% of the water is treated and 70% of it is recycled. The solvents used are recovered through distillation and reprocessed. In addition to that, the factory uses natural gas lowering 30% the volume of carbon emission, and it uses energy produced by steam for the production of the materials.
Carry it as a cross-body bag or remove the strap to carry it as a clutch, crafted with PU and hand made by Mexican artisans.
Width 9.4” Height 7” Depth 2” / W 24 CM H 15 CM D 5 CM
- Colour: Black, Olive and Purple
- Material: Vegan Leather/Responsible PU
- Lining: Pistachio Green eco-synthetic
- Silhouette: Cross-body and clutch
- Pockets: 1 interior slip and 1 interior zip pocket
- Snap-fastening front flap
- Silver hardware
- Made in Mexico